Official Dolphins "good Vibes" Positive Outlook Mega Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Dolphins "good Vibes" Positive Outlook Mega Thread

So you think Roquan Smith or maybe Chubb get it. I agree Fitzpatrick will need a big year to get it

I think it's wide open but I do think he has a legit chance if he can bring down 5 picks and a TD or two. Maybe the league is trending to DB's since two have won it in the last 3 years and teams are running nickel predominantly. (Prior to that it was 1998 and Charles Woodson).

You would think Chubb has a good shot playing with Miller but Vance Joseph is not getting rave reviews with his personnel decisions....

Von Miller (Denver’s 'Will' LB) will join the down linemen in D-line Coach Bill Kollar’s room. Shane Ray and Shaquil Barrett — outside linebackers — will be in the same room as Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis. “He’s going to be in the outside linebackers room,” Joseph said. “That’s obviously right now being split between [LB Coach] Reggie [Herring] and [DL Coach] Bill [Kollar]. He’s a SAM backer at the moment.”
https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-br...bb-is-questionable-to-say-the-least-117917024

Stumbled onto Minkah's mom's twitter account (She calls him "Mink" and he's a "junior"). I'll post the link if anyone's interested cuz there's a lot of family pics of him and his 4 siblings.
https://twitter.com/minknmelissa?lang=en

I thought this montage was worth sharing specifically

Most teams can probably say this in May, but I believe more talent has come into the building than left the building. Plus the Dolphins have a lot of young talent and emerging players who could play a big factor in the season.

Here's a short list of some young talent on Miami --- Drake, Tunsil, Gesicki, Grant, Parker, Wilson, Godchaux, Phillips, Harris, McMillan, Baker, Howard, Tankersley, Fitzpatrick. I think Howard and Drake have already began to emerge. We haven't seen the best of Tunsil or Parker yet. Grant's big-play ability screams for more playing time. Tankersley and Godchaux were pretty solid as rookies. Can't wait for McMillan to get on the field as he could turn out to be a real leader for the defense.

To me, this young talent is the key to the season for the Dolphins.
Well said!!!!!!!! You hit the nail on the head. The team has a ton of ascending young talent. When you add in some vets for leadership like Sitton and Amendola you're building something special.

Mark Clayton had a 17 or 18 TD season as well even with the old rules.... incredible....Wish I would have seen more of the Marino days I really was just too young to be a serious fan when he was starting

Back
Top Bottom