*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

This is a game we SHOULD win! Need to the team to come out with some attitude and swagger today and get up on these guys early. No slow starts.....

I cannot wait for Steve Tasker to openly cheer for Blake Bortles and the Jaguars.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Tasker ****ing sucks. Cannot believe he is still employed by CBS.

Be ready for a dogfight today, fellas.
Honestly, unless Miami turns the ball over I don't see this being close. Last week the Browns were horrible more so than the Jags being good. Their defense has key injuries and they haven't shown an ability to move the ball on offense.

Like you, I don't trust this coaching staff but this Jags team is so bad that even that shouldn't be a problem today. The talent differential is pretty substantial.

I cannot wait for Steve Tasker to openly cheer for Blake Bortles and the Jaguars.

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

Tasker ****ing sucks. Cannot believe he is still employed by CBS.
Tasker was actually quite complimentary of the Dolphins and in particular, Ryan Tannehill this week.

Tasker was actually quite complimentary of the Dolphins and in particular, Ryan Tannehill this week.

I do not like him. He has taken to many shots to the head. He is a Fin hater and talk up the Jags today. Just watch.

Honestly, unless Miami turns the ball over I don't see this being close. Last week the Browns were horrible more so than the Jags being good. Their defense has key injuries and they haven't shown an ability to move the ball on offense.

Like you, I don't trust this coaching staff but this Jags team is so bad that even that shouldn't be a problem today. The talent differential is pretty substantial.

I hope you're right I can't help but feel the same way. But that 0-8 Tampa Bay team from last

is lingering in my head.

I think Bortles is close to "having the light bulb" come on. Very mobile and tough guy to bring down. If the Fins are undisciplined in their rush lanes, Bortles will make hay with his legs.

What a great 18 hours of worship.

Nick Saban was on last night as the Tide rolled.

Attend the 8:30 service to worship the Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Then arrive home to see that Matty Ice is torching the top ranked Lions pass defense, having already thrown a TD pass and currently driving again as the Falcons have a 7-0 lead.

Make it 14-0 as Matty Ice does it again!!!! :woot:

What a great 18 hours of worship.

Nick Saban was on last night as the Tide rolled.

Attend the 8:30 service to worship the Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Then arrive home to see that Matty Ice is torching the top ranked Lions pass defense, having already thrown a TD pass and currently driving again as the Falcons have a 7-0 lead.

Make it 14-0 as Matty Ice does it again!!!! :woot:

falcons torching the number 1 ranked defense in the nfl.

very impressive so far

falcons torching the number 1 ranked defense in the nfl.

very impressive so far

The Falcons OL providing adequate blocking today. When that happens, the Atlanta offense, lead by Matty Ice, simply can not be stopped.

The Falcons OL providing adequate blocking today. When that happens, the Atlanta offense, lead by Matty Ice, simply can not be stopped.

i like matt ryan as a qb, he obviously has not been great this year, but fortunately for the falcons, no one is running away with the division, so if matt ryan can be matt ryan, the falcons can win the division, even if its 9-7

It won't matter if the Falcons win the division. Ryan will do his typical fold in the playoffs.

i like matt ryan as a qb, he obviously has not been great this year, but fortunately for the falcons, no one is running away with the division, so if matt ryan can be matt ryan, the falcons can win the division, even if its 9-7

Matt Ryan has always been Matt Ryan. He is a great player. Over the past 4 weeks or so, the Falcons OL has been dreadful. They have made the 2013 Phins OL look like the lines that Bob Griese used to play behind.

It is difficult to slam them too hard though, because to be fair they lost 4 players to injury up front. Once they get some stability and decent play there, that offense will take off. Matty Ice was still 2nd in the league in passing yardage entering today's games.

And yes, they still have a shot to win that division. 9-7 is certainly attainable for that team despite their horrible defense. Winning today would be key. They have a bye week and can hopefully get one of those injured corn stalks back after the bye. They still play Carolina twice and should be able to score points on them. They have already beaten the Saints and have one more game against them. They are currently 2-0 in the division. If they win the other 4 divisional games, they should win the division.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

It won't matter if the Falcons win the division. Ryan will do his typical fold in the playoffs.

Matt Ryan has typically played well in the playoffs. The glaring exception was that Giants shutout on the road. That was the same Giants defense that held Tom Brady and one of the most prolific offenses in league history to 14 points in the Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom