*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

I still like Mike Nolan. His D's could not finish games though.

Matt Ryan has always been Matt Ryan. He is a great player. Over the past 4 weeks or so, the Falcons OL has been dreadful. They have made the 2013 Phins OL look like the lines that Bob Griese used to play behind.

It is difficult to slam them too hard though, because to be fair they lost 4 players to injury up front. Once they get some stability and decent play there, that offense will take off. Matty Ice was still 2nd in the league in passing yardage entering today's games.

And yes, they still have a shot to win that division. 9-7 is certainly attainable for that team despite their horrible defense. Winning today would be key. They have a bye week and can hopefully get one of those injured corn stalks back after the bye. They still play Carolina twice and should be able to score points on them. They have already beaten the Saints and have one more game against them. They are currently 2-0 in the division. If they win the other 4 divisional games, they should win the division.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Matt Ryan has typically played well in the playoffs. The glaring exception was that Giants shutout on the road. That was the same Giants defense that held Tom Brady and one of the most prolific offenses in league history to 14 points in the Super Bowl.
He folded and got blown out at home by the Packers. Folded in the 4th qtr against the 49ers at home. He has shown he is marginally better than Romo in big games.

.... the Falcons OL has been dreadful. They have made the 2013 Phins OL look like the lines that Bob Griese used to play behind.

What? :lol: Not even close!

2014 Falcons OL have allowed 15 sacks through 7 games, 2014 Dolphins OL have allowed 14 sacks through 7 games.

The 2013 Phins OL allowed 26 sacks through 7 weeks AND that included a bye week! :lol: (falcons have not had a bye yet)
http://www.nfl.com/player/ryantannehill/2532956/gamelogs?season=2013

Tannehill had 11 more sacks through week 7 in '13 than Matty Ice has had so far and the Falcons have played an extra game.

Surprise birthday party for my grandmother... Ahhh first game I'm going to miss.. It's killing me but thanks to this FH game day thread I will at least have some coverage. God bless you guys and try to stay objective rather than negative! Ahaha and if anyone has an online radio station please pm me!

Face it wv, matt ryans just not as good as YOU THINK he is...

PI on the Lions but a Red Zone pick 6 on a horrible throw :lol:

This game's over. Lions can't overcome all the injuries.

Sadly, this could be one of those games where we play down to our opponent, and don't come out with fire. This team hasn't shown consistency for a long time, would be nice if they started showing it.

This Lions offense looks like the bad news bears without their key weapons.

Ross with a nice hurdle though.

Wanted to wish everybody good luck and a great game. I probably won't be joining the game thread. Just too much misery here.
" Oh no we lost the coin toss. We are gonna lose. Typical Dolphins"

:lol:

27-13 Dolphins

Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero · 1m 1 minute ago
Jimmy Wilson and Koa Misi are inactive for the Dolphins today.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

No Misi.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

James Walker @JamesWalkerNFL · 41s 41 seconds ago
#Dolphins DE Dion Jordan, as expected, is active today. He came off suspension on Saturday.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Andrew Abramson @AbramsonPBP · 3m 3 minutes ago
#Dolphins Inactives: 27 Jimmy Wilson 55 Koa Misi 66 Shelley Smith 74 Jason Fox 76 Anthony Johnson 77 Billy Turner 89 Harold Hoskins

I wish the staff would just play Jordan at linebacker and let him be a linebacker today and see what happens. I honestly think he'd be better at it than just rushing the passer. He simply doesn't seem to have the knack for being a hand in the dirt rusher.

Back
Top Bottom