*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Hayden is like a squirrell on crack on gamedays... Im not bashing you Hayden, i read and enjoy your threads thats just who you are...lol

I surprisingly still get nervous on gamedays. I thought by now that feeling would be dead after all the let downs and all. If Iposted about it I'd probably be like him on here. I don't think this is the very best of match ups but it's the same with our d line versus theirs. I don't see them changing their gameplan as pass pro rather then try to mix it with the run. Their gonna go with what's been working.

I surprisingly still get nervous on gamedays. I thought by now that feeling would be dead after all the let downs and all. If Iposted about it I'd probably be like him on here. I don't think this is the very best of match ups but it's the same with our d line versus theirs. I don't see them changing their gameplan as pass pro rather then try to mix it with the run. Their gonna go with what's been working.

The nervousness is directly proportional to expectations.

B2A9Zf0IAAAqyPB-1.jpg

lets DO THIS!

Man that shirt is painful to look at...

here we ****ing go...15 minutes...

I hope Megatron is not 100%....

Golden Tate concerns me with all the attention that Megatron gets.
This team has a lot of ways to move the ball. Their 6-2 record is no fluke.
Go Fins!

Golden Tate concerns me with all the attention that Megatron gets.
This team has a lot of ways to move the ball. Their 6-2 record is no fluke.
Go Fins!

I disagree! Who have they played that's any good??? I may be setting myself up to break things later but I'm pretty confident about this one.

I'm not really too worried about this game. :ricky: The threat of Stafford to Johnson will loom through out but I think Lazor and Philbin have a good game plan for nullifying the strengths of Detroit's D.

Our Defense is for real.

29-16

Back
Top Bottom