*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Yeah, and Clay is fast enough to get out in front coming from the other side.

Okay. Hangover resolved.

Chicken Cheesesteaks and Oktoberfest on the menu.

Dolphins starting Dallas Thomas for Daryn Colledge. The inactives: Colledge, Fox, Johnson, Turner, Fede, Sims, Sheppard

Beasley all proud of himself…

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley · 9m 9 minutes ago
Lamar Miller is ACTIVE, as expected.

Ryan Broyles WR Inactive
Eric Ebron TE Inactive
Nick Fairley DT Inactive
Joseph Fauria TE Inactive
Kellen Moore QB Inactive
Garrett Reynolds T Inactive
Larry Webster DE Inactive

Pettigrew is back for the Lions, but not Fauria.

If Wilson sits they will promote jamar Taylor...Calvin is tough enough to tackle but Tate is no slouch in that either...plays bigger than his size and physical for his size...I'd go with the better tackling corner who has also put out some good ball awareness tape of late jamar taylor

And I'd roll a lb under or a safety over Calvin Johnson as much as possible...this games like the green bay one we can't get dominated by the second wr...hopefully finnegan doesn't play like he did vs the pack...hope it was the neck...cause if he does we gonna have issues...they are gonna look to Tate a lot
Wilson will probably be the nickel back.

You hate every matchup...

There are match ups within a game that should always concern a team, but to be fair, I had the Fins winning against the Pats, Raiders, Jags and Bolts. I also had them against the Bills. However, I called losses versus the Chiefs, Packers and Bears.

I have been somewhat accurate this year. I call **** as I see it and this is a bad match up unlike the Omar's and Beasley's state.

Fede being inactive hurts the special teams. I am very concerned about coverage units today.

I'm just happy that we finally have legitimate ball hawking DB's for a change.

Making teams pay for bad throws that lead to interceptions is crucial..... and for years I had to witness Smith and the rest of the Dolphin DB's be allergic to catching INT's

I have a wedding to go to and will miss most of this game but I wanted to make sure that our spirit animal was still represented th-2.jpeg

Please this game can change the future outlook I really really really want this win. WE NEED THIS as a franchise and as a fanbase everyone is looking at us today. Time to step on to the big stage an act like we belong there

Back
Top Bottom