*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Lions OL has been bad on the run, and weak in pass protect on their left side. With Wake on the other side, I expect a big day from our DL. QB pressure could well dictate who wins this game.

Also, hope Misi is OK. He makes everyone better on D.

Michael Thomas being out really hurts the coverage units. Who steps up? Miami cannot give up hidden yardage today.

i would think Jimmy Wilson takes back his old job. if not Taylor. just get after Stafford and it will look good no matter who plays

I was just giving an example of you hyping up something about every opponent. Its cool I like the respecting every opponent aspect. However I don't agree about Stafford. I think if he was Elite he would carry them to the playoffs every year especially with Megatron on the team.

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

The most irreverent stat that's been brought up this week. Tannehill is 0-4 indoors. I don't think it has anything to do with indoors

At Colts twice and at New Orleans, who was the 4th indoors? Texans? Cards?

Two of his best games came at Indy with the same field turf but I'm not sure if the roof was open or not for either or both of those. He was decent at Arizona and horrible at Houston and New Orleans.

At Colts twice and at New Orleans, who was the 4th indoors? Texans? Cards?

Two of his best games came at Indy with the same field turf but I'm not sure if the roof was open or not for either or both of those. He was decent at Arizona and horrible at Houston and New Orleans.

he is actually 1-3. Colts twice, Saints, Texans. remember his first game ever. I assume they mean't the texans game at least

I am really concerned about turnovers today. The last few weeks the ball has popped out, but gone our away. The team has to be physical and secure the football against a hard hitting defense that is consistently trying to rip the football out.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

If Wilson sits they will promote jamar Taylor...Calvin is tough enough to tackle but Tate is no slouch in that either...plays bigger than his size and physical for his size...I'd go with the better tackling corner who has also put out some good ball awareness tape of late jamar taylor

And I'd roll a lb under or a safety over Calvin Johnson as much as possible...this games like the green bay one we can't get dominated by the second wr...hopefully finnegan doesn't play like he did vs the pack...hope it was the neck...cause if he does we gonna have issues...they are gonna look to Tate a lot

If Wilson sits they will promote jamar Taylor...Calvin is tough enough to tackle but Tate is no slouch in that either...plays bigger than his size and physical for his size...I'd go with the better tackling corner who has also put out some good ball awareness tape of late jamar taylor

We have both been waiting for Taylor to step it up for some time now, and he has only flashed. What's the problem?

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Hoops, forgot to mention missing your weekly analysis for last week. What happened?

ESPN just showed Clay's blocking for Tannehill in the read option, and he was great. Something to watch today.

ESPN just showed Clay's blocking for Tannehill in the read option, and he was great. Something to watch today.

That zone read where Clay comes around to be Tannehill's lead blocker seems almost indefensible to me, I mean, there is a defense for it but it should mean a receiver becomes wide open. Maybe its time we try a pass out of the zone read?

Thats what makes our read option work. We give Tannehill a blocker when he keeps it. So the DE is taken out when he goes to the RB and a LB or Safety is taken out by Clay. If Hartline held his block Tannehill scores in the SD game

Do you guys have starbucks down there?

Why on earth would I go buy burnt coffee at outrageous prices when I can go to any Cuban restaurant or cafeteria (there are about 30 of them in any 10 block radius), walk up to the window, and get a cortadito for like seventy five cents?

Back
Top Bottom