*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ LIONS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

B2A9Zf0IAAAqyPB-1.jpg

lets DO THIS!

There are match ups within a game that should always concern a team, but to be fair, I had the Fins winning against the Pats, Raiders, Jags and Bolts. I also had them against the Bills. However, I called losses versus the Chiefs, Packers and Bears.

I have been somewhat accurate this year. I call **** as I see it and this is a bad match up unlike the Omar's and Beasley's state.

You **** your pants before every game on these threads so that's probably why he said that. And if you did call it as you see it you'd notice stafford is noty elite nor consistent and his ball placement is worse than what we saw of tannehill in the beginning of this year. Sometimes I feel bad fr the catches megatron has to make.

Why on earth would I go buy burnt coffee at outrageous prices when I can go to any Cuban restaurant or cafeteria (there are about 30 of them in any 10 block radius), walk up to the window, and get a cortadito for like seventy five cents?

I'm a colada man myself. Had to learn to make it myself with no cuban resturants in town at all

Hayden is like a squirrell on crack on gamedays... Im not bashing you Hayden, i read and enjoy your threads thats just who you are...lol

Hayden is like a squirrell on crack on gamedays... Im not bashing you Hayden, i read and enjoy your threads thats just who you are...lol

I'd take a post from Hayden over wv any day of the week and unlimited times on Sunday.

not getting a good feeling about this one today. its a tough matchup and on the road. at least its a dome and we dont have to deal with weather issues. maybe wallace can take one to the house on the fast track today.

I'm a colada man myself. Had to learn to make it myself with no cuban resturants in town at all

Same here, used to drink one every morning but, had to scale back to sharing as it was intended to do.

:lol: Is Bustelo sponsoring the Dolphins now? That's a good sponsorship. Nothing says Miami like being helplessly addicted to Cuban coffee.

I've got a freezer shelf full of the stuff. :morning: My days don't officially start with out the coffee.

Back
Top Bottom