***Official Dolphins @ N. Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N. Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

Why would Miami beating New York tomorrow be considered an upset? They didn't prove anything 3 weeks ago that makes them better than us.

Only reason they were even close in that game is because the ref's constantly made bull**** calls against Will Allen. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot. We out preformed them in every major category.

Do you guys ever stop crying about the refs? You whine about the refs in the Saint's game and you whine about the refs in a game that you win. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

this team is squandering good efforts in games, unfortunately, sometimes its only a good effort for half the game, or a good effort by one squad. I want to see a full game put together today, on both sides of the ball.

On the gullible news wire it's been reported Rex Ryan was questioned by authorities about the theft of several kids halloween candy. Although the digestable evidence had disappeared several wrappers were found in his commode. Ryan stated he acquired the goods fair & square dressing up as himself. Little Jimmy from Harlem stated many residents hid behind locked doors as what appeared to be a beached whale roamed the streets drinking kool-aid & sucking on a ring pop.

I saw that story, I also heard that amidst the sugar rush he could be seen eerily chanting "DooollllPPPHHIIINNS! Come out to play-yay!" while clinking glass diet coke bottles together on the end of his fingers...

Do you guys ever stop crying about the refs? You whine about the refs in the Saint's game and you whine about the refs in a game that you win. :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
cant imagine the wineing that will be going on in gangreen at about 4:00pm

My girlfriend and I are leaving now, god i cannot wait. il be in a ronnie brown jersey and her in a porter jersey. ill also have a dolphin mask. GO FINS!!!!!!

Again...:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

There is no doubt that being a referee is a tough job, but that ref sitting on the sideline with a direct view of the Darren Sharper fumble blew a huge call. That was a momentum changing call.

That said, those will be the tears you will be shedding later after our Dolphins pound the puke green Jest into the ground. :up:

There is no doubt that being a referee is a tough job, but that ref sitting on the sideline with a direct view of the Darren Sharper fumble blew a huge call. That was a momentum changing call.

That said, those will be the tears you will be shedding later after our Dolphins pound the puke green Jest into the ground. :up:

cisco, that pic in your av is awesome. I know its been posted here after the game, but do you have the larger version? I want to make it my wallpaper on my computer.

Back
Top Bottom