***Official Dolphins @ N. Y. Jets Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N. Y. Jets Game Day Thread***

Looks like rain for about a third of the game today. Which QB do you trust in poor conditions? The one that played 16 games in Southern California? Or the one that started for four years in Michigan?

good weather up there right now, should get up to about 58, clear skies and 10-15 miles per hour wind from the north

weatherman-1.gif

good weather today, should get up to a high of 58 degrees, clear skies, with a slight wind of 10-15 mph out of the north...

weatherman-1.gif

Maybe Sanchez will eat a reheated 3 day old hot dog before the game and he'll end up sick and sitting on the john most of the game. :chuckle:

This is a bad news game for us. Losing Crowder will kill our defense. Crowder can shoot gaps and read the play in a split second whereas you will see Torbor take about 10 minutes to read the play and get his *** planted and thrown to the ground by the O-linemen. Torbor is physical but he sucks at reading the line movement and cant shoot gaps worth crap.

If we win this game, we'll be 3-0 in the division. It would be kind of funny that our only wins were from the division.

The #1 rushing team in the NFL (Jets) Vs. The #2 rushing team in the NFL (Dolphins)

The #3 rushing defense in the NFL (Dolphins) Vs. The 22nd best rushing D in the NFL (Jets)

Maybe Sanchez will eat a reheated 3 day old hot dog before the game and he'll end up sick and sitting on the john most of the game. :chuckle:

Good luck with that. Joey Porter will break his @$$ early on so I'm pretty sure its gonna hurt when he sits down.

im from ny i hate the jets i hate the yankees i hate all there fans and i hate fireman sned in other words lets spank dat a$$

Tons of showers over the Delaware Valley and south Jersey. That rain won't be heading up to the Meadowlands however. It will be a sunny, but cool day for the game...winds around 10 MPH.

Unless he is Larry David, I don't see a multi-millionaire being so cheap. Mark Sanchez probably eats Kobe beef hot dogs.

Back
Top Bottom