***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

The look on Sparanos face at the end of the game says it all. The guy is totally defeated. He looks like Wanny did right before Dave stepped down.

Former Gator Tim Tebow is starting for the Broncos on Sunday against the Fins. We can't afford a former Heisman winner win against us.

funny how we wait all year for the season to start and once it does you cant wait for it to end!!!!!!!

Bright side for me... i get to watch them lose when im at home, and not in the 'stan! other than that though... i got nothin

with a bye week, alot of time to rest, alot of time to gameplan and we still come up short

gameplan ? we didnt even pratice maybe just once if i heard jon gruden saying it right wich i know i did because he said that with a bye you ssuspose toget players healthy and prepare for the jets and we didnt,.

I wanted a win cause I hate the Jets.

I wonder what's going to happen when the Suck for Luck crowd is watching the Colts pick him with the #1 overall pick.

DUDE!!!!!! Landry Jones is just as good as Luck is if something happens that we dont get Luck Jones is just as good Luck 1a Jones 1b.

Back
Top Bottom