***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

Where are the Tony fans/short termers?

I know you out of towners are out there.

You wanted a win to shut down the suck for luck bandwagon since you love Tony.
I wanted a win cause I hate the Jets.

I wonder what's going to happen when the Suck for Luck crowd is watching the Colts pick him with the #1 overall pick.

Damn that completion to Hartline just cost me my fantasy game I think

Where are the out of towners Tony supporters and want short term wins...but still blame us for not going to the game?

Anyone else catch that slip the announcers made where they said Chuckie would be leaving them, and then he looked at them and nudged them like they screwed up, and they instantly said he would be back for a long time ???

Yes. I thought that was curious.

Every Dolphin fan needs to show up with bags over their head.

That would mean you'd have to pay money to buy a ticket to watch this circus perform live. I'll save my money and crap into a paper bag to get the same effect.

I wanted a win cause I hate the Jets.

I wonder what's going to happen when the Suck for Luck crowd is watching the Colts pick him with the #1 overall pick.

Colts suck but are heading in a better direction than the fins. The colts have been close in their last two games.... the fins are going to be embarrassed for the rest of the season

Back
Top Bottom