***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everybody! Dolphins rested and regroup from the bye week, a have a chance to both avoid starting winless in five games as they try are in New Jersey to play the New York Jets in an AFC East showdownfor ESPN's Monday Night Football. Kickoff from MetLife Stadium is at 8:30PM Eastern Time. Earn your first win of the season, no injuries, and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011101700/2011/REG6/dolphins@jets#tab=preview&menu=gameinfo

http://espn.go.com/nfl/mnf

I've been too busy to make the game thread.

I'll edit this post later with the injury reports, weather, etc.

Its never a bad thing to beat those hated Jets.... LET'S GO MIAMI!!!!!

Surprised to even see a gameday thread. 99% of the idiots on this forum want their own team to lose. Atleast there are still some true fans. Now let's beat them Jets. GO DOLPHINS!

Surprised to even see a gameday thread. 99% of the idiots on this forum want their own team to lose. Atleast there are still some true fans. Now let's beat them Jets. GO DOLPHINS!

No one wants to see them lose. I'm Pro-S4L, and I'd take 12-4 and playoffs any day, but it's just not gonna happen. They suck and they can't help it.

But when the Jets and Dolphins are playing, records don't matter. It's going to be a great game either way. GO FINZ.

If you bleed aqua and orange here's an opportunity to vent all frustrations and root to pound our arch rivals.

Put SFL on the back burner for now and forget next years draft. We need this win.

Not to get back in the race. It may be too late for that. Just for PRIDE.

Pretend both teams are undefeated and cheer your azz off for a win.

After this game do what you want. We need this win. I think it may carry us though this misserable year and at least put a smile on your face for one week.

Do what comes natural. BEAT THE FRICKING JETS.

10db320-1.gif

this has been the weirdest week on finheaven,let alone season.

every year, we have people on here trash talking back and fourth with jet fans, having fun, etc. it seems just so dead this week, and year.

lets go fins, kick the jets ***.

actually there was a poll. It's only 24%

No one wants to see them lose. I'm Pro-S4L, and I'd take 12-4 and playoffs any day, but it's just not gonna happen. They suck and they can't help it.

But when the Jets and Dolphins are playing, records don't matter. It's going to be a great game either way. GO FINZ.

Hell yes!

Not rooting for us to lose, especially not against the Jets. But if we do, the glass is not half empty, it's half full of Luck.

I'm pretty much neutral in regards to the game tonight. It'd be great to beat the Jets, but I'm not going to be upset if we don't. A chance at Luck is more important. We'll see the Jets again next year.

We suck so bad not even Jets fans want to come over here and rub our faces in it. I bet we can't even sniff Sanchez's ankles tonight.

Back
Top Bottom