***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

Some of us saw an ugly season for us as inevitable after last January... but being 2-3 had to have the Jets blindsided.
Lucky as **** they arent 1-4. They've been "beaten" in all but one game but thanks to Romo and the blocked punt the Jets won a game they had no business winning. These guys are a few plays away from being where we are if we beat them tonight.

If we pull the upset, I'd like to see Tony run over to mid-field, jump up and down, and slap Rex on the back.
It really wouldnt be all that big of an upset if Henne were playing. He plays well against the man coverage, pressure schemes of the Jets. We've owned them lately and they could very easily be 1-4. With Moore starting who knows, he ll probably throw the game away but I dont see it as a big upset because honestly the Jets arent that good. They arent running the ball good, we all know they've never thrown the ball well with one of the least talented starting QB s in the league and this year they dont have a dominant D and running game to lean on to mask Sanchez inefficiencies. They also took a large step back replacing Edwards with Burress imo, despite the media's ignorance on the subject because they actually know Burress name.

Let's go Dolphins, kick that Jet azz! :dance:

clear.gif

I actually think we might see a better performance tonight. No excuses. It's the Jets, on the road. We've won this game three years on the trot. Two weeks to prepare for this game, two weeks to get healthy. Reggie Bush on his favored turf for the first time

Cue humiliating one-sided defeat

On a side note, is anyone else sick of this BS schedule? I really miss the 1PM games on Sundays. Feels like every week we're playing a 415 game or the SNF game, or the MNF, or we have a bye. I forgot what Football on 1 feels like.

I want Luck too but hard to not want to win tonight....I don't like the jets or their coach

Ozzy rules!!

On a side note, is anyone else sick of this BS schedule? I really miss the 1PM games on Sundays. Feels like every week we're playing a 415 game or the SNF game, or the MNF, or we have a bye. I forgot what Football on 1 feels like.
every game aside from our thanksgiving game the rest of the way is at 1

2 things I'd like to see tonight....Thomas getting 100 yards and Gated and Clay catching 8 passes among the 2 of them.....I doubt it happens tho

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom