***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

wtesk8-1.jpg

Afraid not. He signed a five year exclusive contract with ESPN today.

Exclusive broadcasting rights, not coaching rights. He definitely would not be the first guy to leave ESPN to return to the NFL. See: Parcells, Bill.

Call me nuts but just I took the Dolphins at +4 on a first half proposition at bodog.com ($500).

I really hope the Dolphins lose the game, but just an itchy feeling (and hope) that the Dolphins come out strong and don't lose by more than 4 pts at the half. We suck at halftime adjustments and stink in 4th quarters, while the Jets have been comeback kids in the 4th quarter over the past couple years. So I did not like the full game wager, and took the halftime wager ( Dolphins also had 2 weeks to prepare for this game and if they did anything at all in practice it will show in the 1st half I'm guessing)

The other 2 times I bet with the Dolphins this season was betting against them both times (I bet on new england and san diego that I was sure miami would lose for $1000 each game)

Tonight is the first time I've bet "for" the Dolphins this season to cover in the first half tonight at a +4 price. Hope it's 3-for-3 wins with the dolphins this season after the 1st half.

If the Dolphins don't trail by more than 3 or 4 pts at the half and I win, I may just bet on the Jets in the 2nd half and use the 1st half winnings to parlay it on the jets in the 2nd -- you can only bet the 2nd half during halftime and not before or after the 2nd half kickoff. Although crazy things happen in the NFL, the Dolphins have been one of the worst teams in the league at halftime adjustments.

I never put money on games the Fins are involved in. When im gambling I want to be completely objective and even though I like to think Im realistic, I can always conjure up reasons we might win or cover.

fireman ed...ups and downs? there have been no ups the jets suck and have sucked since you can remember...

I'd give a week's pay if I could punch Fireman Ed in th face.

Back
Top Bottom