***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

Not rooting for us to lose, especially not against the Jets. But if we do, the glass is not half empty, it's half full of Luck.

My thoughts exactly. Normally Id be pissed if we lost to the Jets, but Im not even going to care if we do. I just gonna watch the game, hope for the best and probably get LULZ from it because if you dont laugh at it youll go crazy and kill people. Hopefully we can drive another nail in those **** suckers' coffins though.

On a bus on the way to GIANTS stadium. Go phins!

My thoughts exactly. Normally Id be pissed if we lost to the Jets, but Im not even going to care if we do. I just gonna watch the game, hope for the best and probably get LULZ from it because if you dont laugh at it youll go crazy and kill people. Hopefully we can drive another nail in those **** suckers' coffins though.

Some of us saw an ugly season for us as inevitable after last January... but being 2-3 had to have the Jets blindsided.

I am hoping the Fins play better than the Jets and win the game....and that fireman blowhard chokes on a stale weanie.

I hate the Jets. Hate, hate, hate the Jets. Im fully on the SFL bandwagon, but not tonight. GO DOLPHINS!!! :)

your right, all the peole who want a better franchise for the FUTURE are idiots. sorry we don't want another 5 win season that lands us another DE in the first round.

1 win can throw your *** right off the wagon. we need to keep a tight race with the colts. not rooting against the phins, just not rooting for them. I want greatness, not FG's and fist pumps

If we pull the upset, I'd like to see Tony run over to mid-field, jump up and down, and slap Rex on the back.

Back
Top Bottom