***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread**** | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread****

You know they are going to f'ing run ... and you STILL let them run up the gut like that? That is the epitome of giving up.

So, if Sparano wasn't on vacation last week, we could have had AT LEAST 4 field goals. How do you go on vacation when your job is on the line and you have an extra week to prepare for a hated rival that is beatable and might save your job for a while? I hate everything about this coach. His game management is non-existent, his play-calling is sissy-fied and he has no control or discipline over this team.

He going on vacation for the next 2 years, because of the nice 2 year contract extension he got in the mess of an off season we had. He is going to be sitting on his couch for the next 2 years getting paid, to lose every game this season. Tony is Ross and Irelands fall guy, to get the 1st pick in the draft.

answer me this?? why is moore still ni the league?

Because this regime:

A. Likes ex-Dallas players

and

B. Wanted Soggy Fruit Loops to compete with Henne. (You didnt think they really wanted a QB competition right? The moment they picked him up I knew the "we want to give Henne some competition" was a stinking, steaming pile of BS.)

i'm going to go to sleep and have happy thoughts of Sporano getting fired.

However, I know I will just wake up to the nightmare that is the Miami Dolphins and Tony still being the coach.

People asking for Sage to
Come in WTH is he going to do? He prob doesn't even know the crappy play book. Oh wait maybe he does run run pass throw an int...

HAha Well Said!! This is painful to watch ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom