***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

I want Buffalo to keep winning so they have no shot at Luck.

Hilarious.. Buffalo is about to beat cleveland.. This makes Miami even worse than 6-6.. God, We are sooooooo bad.

At the end of the day, we cannot get turnovers and run the ball.

so we're ignoring that New Orleans and New England got whooped by Cleveland?

dude.. nothing, and I mean nothing, can compare us with NE and NO.. they are another world better than we are..regardless of common opponents.

Where NE and NO are college teams, Miami is pop warner.

Rain is going to come about 530ish. Got to get off to a good start.

I have a feeling we may likely be looking at a loss, but hopefully if there is any game that our team shows up to as a whole (O,D,ST, and Coaching) I really hope that its this one, man I hope we kill the Jets!

4239142174_e49f482823-1.jpg

Attachments

• 4239142174_e49f482823.jpg
    4239142174_e49f482823.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 0
At the end of the day, we cannot get turnovers and run the ball.

or protect the QB, or pass the ball, or coach, or call plays.. the list goes on and on.. Really, there isnt one thing that we do really well.. Actually wait, there is, kick FG's..

Carrie Prejean's man is in for the Raiders...Kyle Boller.

dude.. nothing, and I mean nothing, can compare us with NE and NO.. they are another world better than we are..regardless of common opponents.

Where NE and NO are college teams, Miami is pop warner.

so we barely beat a team like Cleveland, and those 2 get killed, but we suck because BUffalo is going to beat Cleveland?

Just making sure I understand your logic. It's very faulty and filled with hatred for Tony Sparano, but I think I got your logic

so we barely beat a team like Cleveland, and those 2 get killed, but we suck because BUffalo is going to beat Cleveland?

Just making sure I understand your logic. It's very faulty and filled with hatred for Tony Sparano, but I think I got your logic

Well we suck because we suck.. Buffalo p;lays with far more intensity than we do.. and yes, I have plenty of hatred for sparano, although it is completely warranted.

Come on guys, let's stay positive at least for the start of the game!

It's the only time I have any hope.

Back
Top Bottom