***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

no one on this site has rooted against henne. their have been many people on this site including myself who have been down on him, but no one has ever rooted for him to fail. their is a difference between being down on someone and rooting against someone.

trust me, every dolphin fan on this site wants chad henne to be the next dan marino, and we all root for that, but we know thats far from happening. we all want him to lead us to many many wins and superbowls yearly, but he has yet to show he can.

heck, we all rooted for john beck, cleo lemon, daunte culpepper,etc, does not mean we thought they were good though, yet we all hoped each and every day they took the field for us that they would succeed.

i am still hoping henne can turn it around and be the future, but i know the reality is that is most likely not the case. does not mean i dont want it to happen, and i think i speak for every poster when i say this.

Go read the posts from the "Dolphin fans" above yours. One is rooting for us to lose so we can get rid of our coach, the other wants to lose for a better draft pick. So you most definitely do not speak for everybody. There are some people on here rooting for failure.

because Im already looking to next year as this one is over. so why wouldnt I want the Phins to pick 11th instead of 19th?
whatever happens, happens, if its meant to be, its meant to be. you never root against your team no matter the circumstance. a loss is never good. we are not getting luck anyways, its irrelevant

As much as I want Sparano fired, how can any Dolphin fan want to lose to the Jets in a blowout? What kind of fan is that? I want to win out.
you realize if the team were to win out Tony most likely wouldnt be canned?

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

How does Mallet blow?

He destroyes SEC defenses all year. 33TDS 11INTS. almost 4000 yards.

:bobdole:

i dont think he blows, but hes certainly not the "game manager" this regime absolutely covets. lol.

The Great Morono, a great head coach according to the 5 blind homers, is putting Murtha at RT today...

Good god, Henne/Thigpen/Whoever is gonna get hit hard...

Good job, The Great Morono.

Buffalo is killing Cleveland. How did we lose to the Mangini-led Browns?

isn't it still 10-6? We lost cause we did not take advantage of our chances. People want to blame Henne (and he deserves some for some BAD INTS) but the whole team played poorly.

How could the Superbowl Saints and might New England Patriots LOSE to Cleveland?

Any given sunday.. With competent QB play, we would have wont that game. It was lost on 3 crucial INTs.

Back
Top Bottom