***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

Jets are 9 - 3. Dolphins are 6 - 6. Game is in NY. The deck is stacked against the Phins. I'm thinking it will get pretty emotional and dramatic out there. It's a long shot for the Phins to win this one. We'll see what happens. I just hope we come out with no more injuries.

Oh sure you have! I'd name them for you but I'd dont want to get in trouble with the Mods.

I'm not sure who that is.. I mean im on record for saying Henne sucks, which he fully does, but that doesnt mean I WANT him to fail.. I want him to succeed badly, unfortunately he hasnt shown anyone anything this year to make us believe he is a franchise QB

I'm not sure who that is.. I mean im on record for saying Henne sucks, which he fully does, but that doesnt mean I WANT him to fail.. I want him to succeed badly, unfortunately he hasnt shown anyone anything this year to make us believe he is a franchise QB

This.

Oh sure you have! I'd name them for you but I'd dont want to get in trouble with the Mods.
no one on this site has rooted against henne. their have been many people on this site including myself who have been down on him, but no one has ever rooted for him to fail. their is a difference between being down on someone and rooting against someone.

trust me, every dolphin fan on this site wants chad henne to be the next dan marino, and we all root for that, but we know thats far from happening. we all want him to lead us to many many wins and superbowls yearly, but he has yet to show he can.

heck, we all rooted for john beck, cleo lemon, daunte culpepper,etc, does not mean we thought they were good though, yet we all hoped each and every day they took the field for us that they would succeed.

i am still hoping henne can turn it around and be the future, but i know the reality is that is most likely not the case. does not mean i dont want it to happen, and i think i speak for every poster when i say this.

BTW - for the dude that called Polamalu overrated a few weeks ago (you know who you are), for the third consecutive week I must make you eat crow by saying troy just returned an INT for a TD.. He leaped from the 6 yard line out of bounds stretching his arm over the pileon.. Yup, he's pretty overrated isnt he.

man the **** up, stop crying we suck and the FO is full of idiots. Theres nothing we can do but go and kick the jets *****. If chad henne had one more good game in him, this is the game to use it. Even if he never starts again after this season. You know our guys will play hard. This time we need to pick sanchez and hit him. LETS DO THIS

BTW - for the dude that called Polamalu overrated a few weeks ago (you know who you are), for the third consecutive week I must make you eat crow by saying troy just returned an INT for a TD.. He leaped from the 6 yard line out of bounds stretching his arm over the pileon.. Yup, he's pretty overrated isnt he.

who called him over rated? lol

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

I'd rather WIN than root for my team to lose. Stuff like this disgusts me

moral victories disgust me. to each their own I suppose.

man the **** up, stop crying we suck and the FO is full of idiots. Theres nothing we can do but go and kick the jets *****. If chad henne had one more good game in him, this is the game to use it. Even if he never starts again after this season. You know our guys will play hard. This time we need to pick sanchez and hit him. LETS DO THIS

this man is blunt, but he gets it. No feeling sorry for ourselves, no rooting to lose so people can be fired. Just take care of business.

Back
Top Bottom