***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ New York Jets Game Thread***

this man is blunt, but he gets it. No feeling sorry for ourselves, no rooting to lose so people can be fired. Just take care of business.

Moral victories disgust me :lol:, dumbest thing I've ever read in my life. :lol:

:bobdole:

I love you Ricky but man that was low bro

this man is blunt, but he gets it. No feeling sorry for ourselves, no rooting to lose so people can be fired. Just take care of business.

take care of business? you mean the way they took care of business last week at home vs the Browns? what does "taking care of business" do for the Phins now? absolutely nothing.

who called him over rated? lol

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

moral victories disgust me. to each their own I suppose.

I dont remember but it was someone who is a regular poster who is well known for posting crap.. I wish I could remember who it was but I dont. I do love however making this person eat crow every week because since he has said that Troy was overrated, Troy has had like 4 straight INT games and just returned one for a TD, and everytime he gets a pick, I throw up a post just to show the dude how bad of a post he had..

Do I want a cookie, sure, why not.

Moral victories disgust me :lol:, dumbest thing I've ever read in my life. :lol:

:bobdole:

I love you Ricky but man that was low bro

how so? players are playing for pride now are they not? people still point to how we played the Colts and Saints tough last year. so what? we lost. how is that dumb? all I care about is drafting as high as possible now and seeing Tony canned. only one way to do that. spare me the "fan" speeches. Ive heard them all.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I dont remember but it was someone who is a regular poster who is well known for posting crap.. I wish I could remember who it was but I dont. I do love however making this person eat crow every week because since he has said that Troy was overrated, Troy has had like 4 straight INT games and just returned one for a TD, and everytime he gets a pick, I throw up a post just to show the dude how bad of a post he had..

Do I want a cookie, sure, why not.

i can make an educated guess. did he also claim Bell and Clemons are under rated? lol

Just beat the mother****ing Jets. I don't care about the rest of the season, we're not making the playoffs. **** the Jets and **** their playoff hopes.

what do you mean guys? Im the one who made that post. dont beat around the bush. im entitled to my opinion without you calling me a prick.

All you tools rooting against the Dolphins on Jets game day because it would suit your desired outcome. There are many such tools, not just you.

All you tools rooting against the Dolphins on Jets game day because it would suit your desired outcome. There are many such tools, not just you.

im looking long term, not this week so my little heart can be warmed up for a week in another season down the toilet.

no one on this site has rooted against henne. their have been many people on this site including myself who have been down on him, but no one has ever rooted for him to fail. their is a difference between being down on someone and rooting against someone.

trust me, every dolphin fan on this site wants chad henne to be the next dan marino, and we all root for that, but we know thats far from happening. we all want him to lead us to many many wins and superbowls yearly, but he has yet to show he can.

heck, we all rooted for john beck, cleo lemon, daunte culpepper,etc, does not mean we thought they were good though, yet we all hoped each and every day they took the field for us that they would succeed.

i am still hoping henne can turn it around and be the future, but i know the reality is that is most likely not the case. does not mean i dont want it to happen, and i think i speak for every poster when i say this.

Go read the posts just above yours! One is rooting for us to lose so we can get rid of a coach, the other wants us to lose for a better draft pick. In fact, if henne lights it up and we actually beat our most hated rival it would probably ruin their day. So you most definitely do not speak for everybody.

Especially against the Jets. What a chump.

that wasnt very nice.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Go read the posts just above yours! One is rooting for us to lose so we can get rid of a coach, the other wants us to lose for a better draft pick. In fact, if henne lights it up and we actually beat our most hated rival it would probably ruin their day. So you most definitely do not speak for everybody.

actually, i want the Phins to lose for both reasons you listed.

well i dont like to tell people whether they are real fans or not, etc, but if someone is rooting against the fins, how can they look at themselves in the mirror and call themselves true fans

well i dont like to tell people whether they are real fans or not, etc, but if someone is rooting against the fins, how can they look at themselves in the mirror and call themselves true fans

because Im already looking to next year as this one is over. so why wouldnt I want the Phins to pick 11th instead of 19th?

As much as I want Sparano fired, how can any Dolphin fan want to lose to the Jets in a blowout? What kind of fan is that? I want to win out.

how so? players are playing for pride now are they not? people still point to how we played the Colts and Saints tough last year. so what? we lost. how is that dumb? all I care about is drafting as high as possible now and seeing Tony canned. only one way to do that. spare me the "fan" speeches. Ive heard them all.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

i can make an educated guess. did he also claim Bell and Clemons are under rated? lol

I get what you mean, I love my phins to much to watch them lose. Yeah I want Luck & I want Harbaugh, but those are dreams. I just want to win.

But like you said, to each is own i guess

Back
Top Bottom