*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Benny's sucks...his first pass is a drop. He misses a sure touchdown and blows a fourth down catch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I guess there's a reason he was cut. Goodbye Binns.

No more ****ing WRs wearing #19. No more!

I have the best moral victory picture I just don't know how to post it

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Ok Binns is terrible!

[ img ] link to picture [ / img ]

remove spaces :hi5:

It's clearly a lack of understanding of the game on your part. See, how it works is, when a team scores points, they typically earn them. When they fail to score points, they typically fail to earn them. The score should be exactly what it is. You're welcome for the free edumacation. :hi5:

Thanks for the noob explanation.

So, binns should NOT have made that easy catch for an easy TD? and Bush should NOT have strolled into the endzone instead of fumbling on the .5 yard line.

You have such a desire to try and correct others when you're the one that doesn't know what he is talking about. Get off my nuts, Gonzo. I know you love to ride them, but just get off.

If he made that catch Ireland would have marked down reciever from 5th round to sixth.

Hartline falls down every time he has a chance for big YAC. Dropped passes...argh...this game could be 21-14 with the Fins playing like garbage. Someone please get ANGRY!

A dropped TD, a dropped 1st down on a fourth down. Nice day..

Well the good thing is the season is almost over. Then we can have a crappy free agent signing period, crappy draft and finally look forward to another crappy 7-9 season for 2013....who hoo

Back
Top Bottom