*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Just end this ****ing nightmare already. Enough. I can't ****ing take watching this **** anymore. Its painful. No resistance whatsoever, its sickening.

Thanks for the noob explanation.

So, binns should NOT have made that easy catch for an easy TD? and Bush should NOT have strolled into the endzone instead of fumbling on the .5 yard line.

You have such a desire to try and correct others when you're the one that doesn't know what he is talking about. Get off my nuts, Gonzo. I know you love to ride them, but just get off.
That's what happens when you have **** players, they fail to make easy plays. 21-0 is exactly what happens when you settle for garbage receivers recovered out of the trashbins of other teams. Hipster logic of turning **** into something useful doesn't apply in the NFL. As for Bush, that's exactly what happens when you rely on a player like Reggie Bush to be an everydown, short-yardage back. Exactly. 21-0.

I think it's pretty clear that I know exactly what I'm talking about. I fully understand your anger about me always being right and you always being wrong. I can see how it could get annoying. Hey, maybe you "should" be right? :lol:

I hope somebody takes out Brady's knee after running it up there.

I honestly don't see how ross can see enough improvement. This is the team we need to beat EVERY SINGLE YEAR. And this type of play is acceptable???

Need the best possible WR and passrusher como next year... anything else will not do. I'm tired of this patriots bs. Stud passrusher alongside wake will make our secondary much better.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I don't get it HOW do you let that guy run down the middle UNDEFENDED? HOW? SERIOUSLY?

Back
Top Bottom