*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Binns really choking away his spot

Matthews should be here next year

Had we played Matthews since the start of the year instead of that waste Nanee we could have one or two more wins.

We need to hit on every draft pick and FA. This team lack quality all over the field.

At least we are not the Chiefs....losing 38-3 and heading to a 2-14 record...it could be a lot worse.

Well the good thing is the season is almost over. Then we can have a crappy free agent signing period, crappy draft and finally look forward to another crappy 7-9 season for 2013....who hoo

While many of the finheaven faithful continue to tell us to be patient with our crappy GM.

Can you do the entire board a huge favor and never post again? Thanks.

I just thanked you in a pervious post and stating the obvious/my opinion.

Tannehill should have sat out a few seasons, unlike Andrew Luck or RGIII, we don't have the talent.

I don't think the Patriots are that great either, they have slow players but do everything fundamentally right.

d-1

Sean Smith and his agent will start clamoring about a contract right away… new GM should keep a loop of Welker beating him & BLOCKING him this whole game!

Back
Top Bottom