*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Seriously, how is Gronkowski still in the game. Why nobody has gone after that arm is a mystery.

How the **** does Steve Ross look at this and think "Yeah, the guy making the decisions knows what he is doing?"

Yes pat's! Please keep the petal to the metal. I want to see another two more TDs out of them at least!

That's what happens when you have **** players, they fail to make easy plays. 21-0 is exactly what happens when you settle for garbage receivers recovered out of the trashbins of other teams. Hipster logic of turning **** into something useful doesn't apply in the NFL. As for Bush, that's exactly what happens when you rely on a player like Reggie Bush to be an everydown, short-yardage back. Exactly. 21-0.

I think it's pretty clear that I know exactly what I'm talking about. I fully understand your anger about me always being right and you always being wrong. I can see how it could get annoying. Hey, maybe you "should" be right? :lol:

You said, "It should be 21-0", which doesn't make sense because it IS/WAS 21-0... yet you claim to be the one who knows what he is talking about. Trying to correct me when I didnt need to be corrected... lol... way to go, YOU GOT ME with that one!!! HAHAHAH

oh, Gonzo. I love you. You're like the 4 yr-old daughter I never had.

How the **** does Steve Ross look at this and think "Yeah, the guy making the decisions knows what he is doing?"

And when you consider this is the team we need to beat every year to have a chance, that question should ring even louder watching this horse****.

So when it's all said and done, who gets the blame for the hot garbage we have in the secondary and at receiver? If not Jeff Ireland, who is to blame?

Back
Top Bottom