*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread *** | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OfficiaL Dolphins/Patriots Game Thread ***

PatsWin2002 said:
We are still vulnerable to the deep ball, IMO. I'm surprised you didn't try that more.

Maybe because Harrington has overthrown every reciever by atleast 15 yards.

flintsilver7 said:
There's a reason New England often goes for it on fourth down. Their field is unbelievably horrid. It's about the worst environment for kicking you can have.

Like I said earlier ......if you assume Belichick wants it that way, you could say it was effective in keeping 6 points off the board for Miami. :cooldude:

ok people. you cant establish a running game if your ****ing piece of trash **** garbage offensive like cant run block. pretty simple. i dont know anyone that would be calling run plays here

thats the diff between Saban and BB, BB has the balls to go for it on fourth down

UCFinfan86 said:
thats the diff between Saban and BB, BB has the balls to go for it on fourth down

its easy to have "guts" when your winning and the clock is on your side, and you have at least a 2 score advantage

UCFinfan86 said:
The game was allready over...why not go for it?

Back
Top Bottom