*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

I hope we draft 17 Defensive Ends as we clearly need no help on the offensive line.

We need an oline. This one is mediocre at best. It all starts up front. With protection, RT can be a great passer and QB. The guy is getting smashed in obvious passing situations.
I hope they improve during the season but I feel we need better talent.

We need an oline. This one is mediocre at best. It all starts up front. With protection, RT can be a great passer and QB. The guy is getting smashed in obvious passing situations.

This is 100% correct.

Clabo has been a huge disappointment for me. His play didn't fall off...it free fell.

You figured it out against the Colts? We played pretty much like most defenses do against them. Atlanta was when they showed their true colors.

We couldn't stop the pass at all and our pass rush disappeared for the most part. Ya it was pretty easy to see that we we're any good against real competition.

Score twice and I'm happy. Turnovers and mistakes are correctable, our team must still fight and show heart. If they give up here I will be even more disappointed

Tannehill turned the ball over twice - unacceptable.

Mike Wallace dropping the ball - unacceptable.

Bad pass protection in the 2nd half - unacceptable.

Horrible pass defense - unacceptable.

Giving up 3rd and long repeatedly - unacceptable.

Even special teams has been bad tonight. Just a bad game all around.

The bolded "bro" was sarcasm.

I didn't put italics on, you did. And I'm not mad...more perplexed than anything.

Did you have the extra large bowl of crack tonight?

Why the repeated insults. Does it make you feel better? Sorry I took your lollipop.
Just move along.

With all the draft picks and money spent on the defense they are really a disappointment. The Front 7 is supposed to be the strength of this team. Even without Cam Wake they should have still been able to get some pressure on Brees, yet there was none. You can't let Brees just sit back there and pick you apart. Where has Dion Jordan been tonight? Very depressing game.

I think people are giving up too much on the defense. We just played a 3-game murderer's row of offenses in Indianapolis, Atlanta, and NO. 2 of the those games our best defensive player missed most or all of the game. A starting corner missed all of them. Once we get some offenses that are more average the D will look good again.

This is 100% correct.

Clabo has been a huge disappointment for me. His play didn't fall off...it free fell.

And we wondered why the Falcon let him go? Now we know.

On a side note, Ireland has done a pretty good job finding talent for the offense. Where he has wiffed is on the offensive line (pouncy aside)

No doubt we need much better OL play but I would bet at least a third of the sacks this year are due to RT holding the ball too long. He needs to develop his pocket awareness and learn to throw it away.

Back
Top Bottom