*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

Having a hard time watching this train wreck

I think people are giving up too much on the defense. We just played a 3-game murderer's row of offenses in Indianapolis, Atlanta, and NO. 2 of the those games our best defensive player missed most or all of the game. A starting corner missed all of them. Once we get some offenses that are more average the D will look good again.

A very rational post. No one except for the 72 team goes undefeated. This loss is embarrassing, but we are still in the hunt. We just need to take care of business next week.

The Saints are putting on a clinic, and showing how the Dolphins are light years away from being on that level.

Tannehill turned the ball over twice - unacceptable.

Mike Wallace dropping the ball - unacceptable.

Bad pass protection in the 2nd half - unacceptable.

Horrible pass defense - unacceptable.

Giving up 3rd and long repeatedly - unacceptable.

Even special teams has been bad tonight. Just a bad game all around.

Absolutely true.

I want to see how they respond. This was an ass-kicking of the first order. It's not the end of the world.

Wallace today has been a huge disappointment.

A big net negative.

wallace not on same page with rt17, maybe we can get a cpl 3rd round picks for him this offseason? :)

I don't wanna hear Mike Wallace say sh** the rest of this season - he straight bitch'd up this game - just shut up Michelle!

Back
Top Bottom