*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

Do you seriously think that snide comments like "Sorry I took your lollipop" are going to get the desired result of me moving along?

You accused me of something I didn't do.

You told me to stop having an opinion when you insisted on having yours.

I'll move along when I'm damn good and ready. Until then, perhaps you should give up on this semantic discussion like you clearly do on the Dolphins at the first sign of trouble.

Go ahead. We'll wait for you when they win next week.

I have been a fan of this team for 43 years. I have seen it all. This is just another regular season game. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.
If fans want to vent their frustrations on this team in this thread, that is just fine with me. Apparently "fans" like you disagree. Keep whining if it makes you feel better.
We are all fans, otherwise we would have logged off by now. Pissing on your replies is straining my bladder.
No need to wait for me, I am not going anywhere.

Wtf Payton, don't be a douche and run up the score.

Classless, but it figures coming from a head hunting piece of ****.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Need to improve the Offensive line, Pretty much every position in the Secondary, need another play making receiver since Wallace looks like at best to be a decoy.

but ya know what... we're 3-1, which I didn't think we'd be; had it 1-4

someone named Ryan needs to pull Mike Wallace's coat and tell him who the f**ks team this is!

Back
Top Bottom