***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

Loving how much siccess we are having on the ground.

Mean while our run game is eating them alive. I love that they have to respect Marshall and the deep threat. I dare them to stack the box. LOL

Anyways..........Good HALF now we must MAINTAIN the same energy we started with

Tony better get the O fired up. We won't win with only 7 points on the board. AP will unfortunately break one off eventually.

This offense blows. We constantly shoot ourselves in the foot and never seem to get points on the board. Pathetic.

Why in the world do we always just throw away the last minute or so before the half? I know we are ahead, but we could at least run it up the middle a few times to remind them that we can. Or better yet, actually try to gain yards to put up points, which, last time I checked, is the point of the game.

Well done. They didn't even want to try to get the ball back. I don't think they respect us. They aren't disrespecting us, but they obviously feel confident enough to give the half to us.

Man, that was a really, really quick half. Other games still have like 10 minutes of game time left in the quarter.

Back
Top Bottom