***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

I am nervous about going 3 and out to start the 3rd Q....gulp...

Great 1st half, need to keep this up in the 2nd and hopefully get some more production from the offense.

Well done. They didn't even want to try to get the ball back. I don't think they respect us. They aren't disrespecting us, but they obviously feel confident enough to give the half to us.

of course they didn't call timeout. it was 2nd and 2.. They get a timeout, and we get a first, then we go for a drive and score.

This offense blows. We constantly shoot ourselves in the foot and never seem to get points on the board. Pathetic.

Our offense is fine. One drive we started with it on our own 1 and managed to back the Vikings up. Its a game of defense and field position and we are playing just fine.

Seriously though, I feel that we act like a 3, 7, 10 point lead is good enough. Its not, and that we'll eventually come and bite us in the @$$.

That was a really good half for us. The offense looks good. They only folded on one series. But they have been moving the ball the entire first half. Keep it up!

On defense, we look lethargic. I do not feel the defense. They just aren't disrupting the Vikes enough. HOWVERE, they have managed to come through and get a big sack or INT when it mattered most. That INT is why the score is not 7 to 7.

So they are getting it done so far. One more half and we are 2 - 0. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

We need to come out strong on our drive to open the 3rd .. the Vikes are going to start mixing it up on offense.

Hello everyone, the Vikes have a great defense. We are playing well on offense. We are wearing the DLine down, punching right in the face and we will likely open up the game in the second half. We are showing them that they cant stop the run and daring them to stack the box. Which eventually they will and we wil take advantage of it with Marshall.

Classic Finheaven... We shut out the vikes for the first half and there's till people not feeling the D... Funny $%?T if you ask me...

Back
Top Bottom