***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bills Game Day Thread***

its not game time yet damn it guess ill have to spend some time making holiday memories with my stupid family lol

I know how many people here hate the Jests and I cannot hide my disdain for them either, but my most hated rivalry in our division is still the Fluffalo Jills. I hate the Jest fans, I hate the Patriots organization, but I hate the Bills as a team the most. You see growing up in the 80's there where two things that truly pissed me off. One was 80's music and the other was the Jills. Neither the Jests nor the Patsy were anything to worry much about (nor the Colts for that matter). I will forever have burning memories of watching the K gun offense, UM alum Jim Kelly, Andre Reed, and Thurman Thomas run rampant with screens over the Dolphins D in what I thought was one of the best years for Marino to win the Super Bowl in the '92-'93 AFC Championship game in good ol' Joe Robbie stadium.

Anyways no matter the record of either team, I still look forward to these games the most along with continuous redemption and revenge for those painstaking years. Can't wait for kickoff!

Right there with ya bra. Fluck Buttfellow

clear.gif

LETS KILL SOME BUFFALO!!!!! BILLS that is!!!!

Put it this way: if we start losing, think Cowher to Miami. if we are winning, hey, it is a win.

The Bills are playing some damn good football on the offensive side but just don't have the talent on defense. Phins should win but they have got to pound the ball and minimize the mistakes.

anybody know why Jones is starting over Clemons at FS today?

its that time. We gotta handle our business and let the rest handle itself

LOL lets hope the Fins offense isn't sleeping today like that kid.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

The Bills are playing some damn good football on the offensive side but just don't have the talent on defense. Phins should win but they have got to pound the ball and minimize the mistakes.

And our DBs need to catch some ****ing balls!!

Who gets a brand new Lexus for Christmas? I mean seriously. They are not marketing to me. The Budweiser ads do, but a Lexus for Christmas?

lol lets hope the fins offense isn't sleeping today like that kid.

---------- post added at 09:57 am ---------- previous post was at 09:57 am ----------

and our dbs need to catch some ****ing balls!!

lol.

Back
Top Bottom