***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread*** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread***

Show Chad Henne some Dan Marino highlights on how Marino avoids the rush in the pocket. YOu have to raise your arm with the football and suck your stomach in to make them miss the hand swipe.

Henne kept the football at waist level when he tried to dodge. Wrong move
It's his first start in the NFL. I'm sure Sparano will discuss that with him.

Cedar, I can't see the game unfortunately. What's the deal with all of the sacks? Is the O=Line playing that poorly or does some of the blame rest on Henne?

Seem like coverage sacks 4 the most part

oh man the pass rush looks awesome....wake has totally come out of nowhere

Cedar, I can't see the game unfortunately. What's the deal with all of the sacks? Is the O=Line playing that poorly or does some of the blame rest on Henne?

2 sacks by a blitzing DB, Henne ran into one sack, and the other two I believe were blown pickups by the OL on stunts.

Henne has not looked good at sensing the rush either.

Are you trying to tell me our secondary cover that good all that time...What?

Someone with 74 post shouldn't be trying to run things up in here

Why, because I actually wait until I have something original to say that will provoke some thought? I think we have all seen how easy it can be to rack up 2,500 posts in a short period of time. "Henne sucks!" "Henning sucks!" "Henne can't throw!" "Henning ruins another drive!" "Henne's playing great today!"

Back
Top Bottom