***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread*** | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread***

well lets drain some clock here and get some more points....and lets block for henne i have seen a few totally whiffed blocks today

Why, because I actually wait until I have something original to say that will provoke some thought? I think we have all seen how easy it can be to rack up 2,500 posts in a short period of time. "Henne sucks!" "Henning sucks!" "Henne can't throw!" "Henning ruins another drive!" "Henne's playing great today!"
And this contributes to a GAME thread how?
Go Dolphins!

Why, because I actually wait until I have something original to say that will provoke some thought? I think we have all seen how easy it can be to rack up 2,500 posts in a short period of time. "Henne sucks!" "Henning sucks!" "Henne can't throw!" "Henning ruins another drive!" "Henne's playing great today!"
I have been here since Aug 2008. We're having a great game and you're trolling. This is game day thread. That is what you do.

Some people can't see the game, we are the eyes for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
now lets drain some clock and get some points......and lets protect henne i have seen some totally whiffed blcoks

Why do you care? Worry about yourself

very poor play calling are last offensive series.bacics -run -timing routes-play action pass period.no end arounds when teams are playing the run with 8.

I have been here since Aug 2008. We're having a great game and you're trolling. This is game day thread. That is what you do.

Some people can't see the game, we are the eyes for them.

i actually said the exact same thing earlier that you guys are my eyes today, thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom