***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread*** | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Bllls Game Day Thread***

dude another totally whiffed block by brown....good thing we have the bounces going our way...we need to protect cause the Jets will bring pressure next week

again where are the short crossing routes-simple culrs.they are blitzing and we are throwing deep posts ?what the 8888

THE DEFENSE was given a chance to succeed today because our offensive scored some TD's, Vontae won us this game though. Gave us pure momentum. Great play Vontae, mad props.

HB and TE need better blocking plus Henne needs to be more aware. Kind of worries me for teams with good defenses

Okay guys stop attacking each other, we're winning, let's enjoy

I'm doing it for everyone else who is thinking it but is too mentally numb to say anything.

Thanks but were all grown up and can take care of ourselves. Out of you 77 total post I bet 60 of them are you telling other people how to post to your likening. Just go away!

man back to conservative play calling.....that sucks i wanted him to atleast make a pass attempt there

Back
Top Bottom