***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread***

finomenal

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Yes, it's just the preseason, but I was 2 years old when Marino was a rookie, so I'm very excited to see what Tannehill does tonight. Never before have I witnessed a rookie QB with 1st round pedigree play for my team. I've been cynical about this team for awhile for good reason, but it feels like we might finally be turning the corner.

I'm trying really hard to be cautiously optimistic, but this is unfamiliar territory for me. I'm pumped!

Sadly, we probably won't see much of Tannehill. It'll be late in the game, probably sees 3 series? I am hoping he gets more time in there, though.

Nice to see an official game thread up again. *sound of beer can popping* Cheers fin-heads, it's that time again..:brewskis::woot:

Sadly, we probably won't see much of Tannehill. It'll be late in the game, probably sees 3 series? I am hoping he gets more time in there, though.

I dont have a link, but I'm pretty sure Philbin said he wanted to get Garrad and Moore 20 snaps each....so yea, that doesnt leave much for Tannehill, if any at all.

(Inhales) Ahhhh! The smell of Dolphins football in the air! Gotta love it! Go Dolphins! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

First gameday thread of the year! Dolphin's football is finally back. It'll be interesting to see the pace of the offense. We obviously will not use anywhere close to our full or even a quarter of our playbook, but I'll still be pumped.

He'll be going up against 3rd teamers and the scrubs in the second half, but that's okay. One step at a time. If he absolutely dominates against the scrubs, it's a good indication...similar to minor league prospects getting called up to the majors when they're crushing it.

Heyyyyy.................finially. I was giving you guys a chance to start it!!!!!! I said if I get back from lunch and it isn't here I am doing it.

They say the game is on WBBH which is NBC 2 here. Ehh, it's got the Olympics on from the looks of it tonight.

Edit - Nevermind..looks like it's going to be 4 and 7. I shouldn't worry by now, they always show the games except one time Dolphins had to be broadcast on another station and it got screwed.

I cant wait until tonights game is on. I get the chance to hold my 4 month old son and teach him about the game and my most favorite team in all of sports, The Miami Dolphins. These games will have an all new meaning for me, to be able to share them with my son. Hopefully he will grow up seeing this team have success, i feel pretty good about the direction we are heading.

I will be watching tonight..............

Who are you guys looking forward to seeing the most? Other than Tannehill of course lol

I'm hoping to see Clyde Gates look like a legit receiver and earn his spot. Also looking forward to see Lamar Miller, how Thigpen handles returns, and this Chris Hogan fellow is intriguing. I'm stoked to see everyone on defense, I'm hoping Vontae doesnt look as bad as he did on Hard Knocks. Reshad being dominant? and Nolan Carroll.. idk why, but I've always felt he could be a keeper. He improved a lot last season

I'm also looking forward to not hearing Jonathan Martin's name being called the entire night. That'll be a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom