***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread*** | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread***

imo the biggest thing going into this game was to see how Tannehill looked against a team firing real bullets. I thought he looked poised, accurate and displayed very good arm strength. Clearly we were seeing our QB of the future and possably the near future with the injury to D.G. Based on the limited amount of plays I saw I would be comfortable with him under center on day 1. 14/21 for 167 yards and a touchdown in limited time. Very fine nights work for Tannehill. He WILL be a star in the N.F.L.

It is gonna be interesting to see which wide outs make the 53, I've been pretty impressed with a few of them tonight. Wallace, Pruitt, Matthews and BJ. But where is Gates.

6WR depth chart as of tonight? What do you guys think? I know one thing, Wallace better not be a 4th string WR on the depth chart again.

He's beasting in camp and he beasted tonight. Show the kid some love Philbin!

Until they step up, Ocho, Hartline and Gates should sink down the depth chart. No more Sparano favoritism.

If Tannehill looks this good next week, he has got to start in week 3 of the preseason and have the opportunity to start week one. Moore looked like crap. The defense looked like less than crap, especially on third down. It definitely looked like Tampa was blitzing and game planned a lot more than Miami but we just missed a ton of opportunities, typical Dolphins. I know it is just week one of the preseason but they did not look good at all. Maybe they are tired now but will be the ones in shape by week one?

Garrard sucks, Moore also sucks...If we start them the season is wasted.

Tannehill needs to start ASAP.

imo the biggest thing going into this game was to see how Tannehill looked against a team firing real bullets. I thought he looked poised, accurate and displayed very good arm strength. Clearly we were seeing our QB of the future and possably the near future with the injury to D.G. Based on the limited amount of plays I saw I would be comfortable with him under center on day 1. 14/21 for 167 yards and a touchdown in limited time. Very fine nights work for Tannehill. He WILL be a star in the N.F.L.

dont forget the best part , his QB Rating 106.4

Back
Top Bottom