***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread*** | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread***

I am not convinced that Coyle is in the same class of Nolan. I don't see it in his resume. I don't see it in the philosophy. I have not seen it tonight. He has tons of work to do.

I am not convinced that Coyle is in the same class of Nolan. I don't see it in his resume. I don't see it in the philosophy. I have not seen it tonight. He has tons of work to do.

It's pre-season, play calling (especially on defence) is going to be vanilla.

I have to believe that Tannehill will get a shot with the first team next week. He definitely earned it. And there is no better time to do it than next week. Garrard out. If nothing else, they should both get snaps with the first team in Carolina. Then we will really get a sense of what the kid can do. Now THAT is something I'll be excited about.

I didn't see the urgency to change from the 3-4 to the 4-3. Time will tell if Coyle has got it. I'm hopeful that the secondary can make real improvement.

C'mon guys, it's the first game, of a new regime, a new system etc. I'm sure Tampa fans are saying the same things after Tannehill lit em up.

I don't care if we lose every preseason game to have it all come together during the regular season.

It's pre-season, play calling (especially on defence) is going to be vanilla.

This is said every year on here. Then the season starts, and the D still looks vanilla.

Remember every one was saying how Nolan's D was going to be offensive minded. Well, that never happened.

This is said every year on here. Then the season starts, and the D still looks vanilla.

Remember every one was saying how Nolan's D was going to be offensive minded. Well, that never happened.

Maybe so. But judging an entirely new defensive scheme from week 1 of pre-season is still unnecessary. If we see this same defence in week 1 of the regular season then I'll be worried

Mike Nolan and his defenses were overrated. Never could get the stops when they needed to an couldn't force turnovers worth a damn.

Back
Top Bottom