***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Buccaneers Gameday Thread***

Moore is going to start and is expected to play the entire first quarter. Tannehill will come in during the 2nd, but no word on how long he will play.

My guess is that Tannehill plays the 2nd and 3rd quarter and Devlin comes in during the 4th.

I cant wait for the game to start.............

There is some intrigue in this game with Garrard hurt. I was interested in seeing Garrard play with the one's, but now I want to compare Moore to Tannehill. Cannot jump to conclusions though after one game.

30min to go............football is back.

how many incompletions by Tannehill before the sky starts falling?

Friday night football, a bag of blue dream, fridge full of cheap natty light, another bag of gd purp, and the girlfriend is gone. Damn i missed football.

For me, the season really starts with the first preseason game.

This is the first real action against another team and it tells you a lot about where we match up.

And on the making of the team side of it, the first real cuts are coming. It is time for the players to man up or get shipped out.

I hate to add the first wave of injuries also are here.

Can't wait. With the Garrard injury we should see moore AND tannehill get some solid minutes under their belts.. Crucial for Moore to have a big game here considering he doesn't practice well.

Back
Top Bottom