**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

Wildbill3 said:
One other thing to consider, Feeley doesn't practice with the third stringers, Sage does, thus he is used to those players... advantage sage.
VERY good point, my friend.

do you not agree we should see Sage with the first-team at some point in this preseason to better evaluate that variable?

I hate NFL network, they were supposed to show some of all the preseason games yet they hardly showed the fins :fire: :yell:

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol: I heard he had a nice hit tonight.

according to NFL gamecenter he has no tackles and 2 missed tackles.:yell::fire:

clear.gif

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey everyone, Indianapolis is losing by 14 points, are they going to have a top 5 draft pick too? :rolleyes:
no, because indy doesn't even play their starters... they have a PROVEN offense.

LT didn't play yesterday. does that mean he won't be rushing for San Diego this year?

come on man, apples to oranges.

texasPHINSfan said:
I don't expect us to win all our preseason games, but i expect us to be at least competitive in them. we had the first game to "feel out" our guys... this game should have been to further evaluate. instead, we get embarassed. Come on Nick, prove your worth. We better light up our opponents next week or else my faith in you may fast become challenged.

PLEASE tell me that you are joking here right. Come on, I mean the guy deserves at least 2 - 3 years to really do something here. Having said that I still expect a much better year than last but seriously, losing faith in him already!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom