**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

I can't believe they just tried a fake with the score what it is. Man that is classless

now they're just ****in around. next thing you know their water boy is gonna be out theere running a deep route.

emjai said:
now they're just ****in around. next thing you know their water boy is gonna be out theere running a deep route.

Can he throw? Let's sign him!

dolphinsjayshaw said:
PLEASE tell me that you are joking here right. Come on, I mean the guy deserves at least 2 - 3 years to really do something here. Having said that I still expect a much better year than last but seriously, losing faith in him already!!!!!
read earlier in the thread where i already replied to that.

but i'll elaborate.....

yes!

i understand the whole "rebuilding" thing, but improving a team over a Wannstedt team shouldn't be hard. Instead we get embarassed. Its not just about planning and record guys, its also about pride. preseason or not, its still a game and a showing. I want my team to give me something to be proud of, so i can sneer at other AFC east teams and not have them have something to razz me about.

If Nick is so great, why can't he show something in the preseason. ****, New England played 2nd and 3rd stringers, and they rocked Cincy. The jets beat a VERY good detroit team. The bills? they're slaughtering Indy's backups. Why can't our first team be as competent as other AFC east's 3rd-string teams? no other coach in our divisions is "saving his plays" for the regular season, so i don't want to hear that argument.

i'm not giving up all hope, but i am very let down by this. I'm like the disappointed parent who just found pot in my kids sock drawer.

Back
Top Bottom