**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

DolphinDevil28 said:
And we weren't gameplanning, Ronnie is not playing yet, we still have some guys on D out,

APPLES TO APPLES. It's called PRESEASON AND IT MEANS ****.
are we the only team in the NFL that isn't gameplanning? because we are the only team who is losing EMBARASSINGLY right now, preseason or not.

come on guys, stop with the excuses. the "we don't have a gameplan" shouldn't work. like you were saying, a lot of teams don't gameplan in the preseason... so why aren't they losing embarassingly?

texasPHINSfan said:
read earlier in the thread where i already replied to that.

but i'll elaborate.....

yes!

i understand the whole "rebuilding" thing, but improving a team over a Wannstedt team shouldn't be hard. Instead we get embarassed. Its not just about planning and record guys, its also about pride. preseason or not, its still a game and a showing. I want my team to give me something to be proud of, so i can sneer at other AFC east teams and not have them have something to razz me about.

If Nick is so great, why can't he show something in the preseason. ****, New England played 2nd and 3rd stringers, and they rocked Cincy. The jets beat a VERY good detroit team. The bills? they're slaughtering Indy's backups. Why can't our first team be as competent as other AFC east's 3rd-string teams? no other coach in our divisions is "saving his plays" for the regular season, so i don't want to hear that argument.

i'm not giving up all hope, but i am very let down by this. I'm like the disappointed parent who just found pot in my kids sock drawer.

Quick, what was our preseason record in 2002 when we were the #1 seed in week 15?

P-R-E-S-E-A-S-O-N

On top of that, this is a whole new team/coaching staff and regime/philosophy, maybe your expectations are way too high.

texasPHINSfan said:
are we the only team in the NFL that isn't gameplanning? because we are the only team who is losing EMBARASSINGLY right now, preseason or not.

come on guys, stop with the excuses. the "we don't have a gameplan" shouldn't work. like you were saying, a lot of teams don't gameplan in the preseason... so why aren't they losing embarassingly?
you must have forgot about the bengals..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom