**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 99 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

texasPHINSfan said:
are we the only team in the NFL that isn't gameplanning? because we are the only team who is losing EMBARASSINGLY right now, preseason or not.

come on guys, stop with the excuses. the "we don't have a gameplan" shouldn't work. like you were saying, a lot of teams don't gameplan in the preseason... so why aren't they losing embarassingly?

:cry: Can I get you a tissue??:lol: Relax man it's pre-season... Don't mean squat!!

God Dammit Berlin Berlin And Mann Mann. I TOLD YOU ALL BERLIN. and mann is impressive, his *** is on the team.

I thought that the Jag got the ball already. Now it's Berlin's time to score a TD. Lets just hope they he doesn't do what he did last time in the endzone.

texasPHINSfan said:
are we the only team in the NFL that isn't gameplanning? because we are the only team who is losing EMBARASSINGLY right now, preseason or not.

come on guys, stop with the excuses. the "we don't have a gameplan" shouldn't work. like you were saying, a lot of teams don't gameplan in the preseason... so why aren't they losing embarassingly?

:cry: Can I get you a tissue?? :lol: Relax man it's pre-season... Don't mean squat!!

Back
Top Bottom