*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

we have personell issues
dont have the right people in the games at the right time

Jets fans shouldn't be proud of that win, they won by a pass that would get picked off 9 times out of 10. He can get away with it against the dolphins, but I doubt he'll get away with it against any veteran type team, as good as Favre is he does crazy stuff like that.

Great game. Our guys played their hearts out and that's all we can ask for. Though we lost. I'm happy with the effort from all our players.

You guys just dont understand do you. We had a chance to win despite everything that happened. this is a good team. We just need chemistry. You guys are over reacting.

Ted Ginn needs to hit the weight room - tries to tackle him and does that??? Horrible

we brought a tall slug in here that was inactive today to run that play. Ted gin is not the ideal receiver for that jump ball.

They fought until the end. You have to respect that. Damn it feels good to just have put up a competitive game. Things can only get better from here.

When the Jets scored a TD, wasnt there supposed to be a penalty? I think it was delay of game but the refs didnt call it.

Back
Top Bottom