*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

You guys just dont understand do you. We had a chance to win despite everything that happened. this is a good team. We just need chemistry. You guys are over reacting.

no we need another receiver!

Dang....almost pulled it off despite HORRIBLE coaching that had Cobbs and Ricky in on obvious passing downs instead of RONNIE.......what's THAT about?

haha it's coming baby

I don't know why you guys would bother showing up on these boards. You played a very young team that made MANY huge mistakes today and your joke of a team STILL couldn't put us away (even with the help of the officials). You guys should be very worried. This team will gel while yours will.....well, yours will still be a joke.

They fought until the end. You have to respect that. Damn it feels good to just have put up a competitive game. Things can only get better from here.

Exactly, i love were wer going. I honestly think we can beat arizona next week, and maybe NE if they dont have tom brady

Jets fans shouldn't be proud of that win, they won by a pass that would get picked off 9 times out of 10. He can get away with it against the dolphins, but I doubt he'll get away with it against any veteran type team, as good as Favre is he does crazy stuff like that.
The Jets outplayed the Dolphins all game, the Jets just need to work some things out. They started playing soft coverage at the end to not give big plays. Favre isn't fully comfortable today, the Jets aren't even close to their best football yet, but our defense played good today, stuffing the run and making Chad throw.

When the Jets scored a TD, wasnt there supposed to be a penalty? I think it was delay of game but the refs didnt call it.

That was right after that garbage PI call. The play clock clearly read 0 before the snap was off. No call.

I'm not going to blame the loss on the refs but they certainly didn't help.

Anyone who blames Pennington or Henning for the loss is a Grade A moron. Our offensive line sucked much of the game, particularly the guys who are supposed to be our young stars, Long and Satele. Ricky was useful in the passing game but sucked running the ball. On defense we got blown up at the point of attack too often, lost track of the number of plays where Jones was five yards past the LOS before being touched.

Most of all, though, our receiving corps is in a sad, sad state. Ginn and Hagan could've been in the stands eating hot dogs all day and I wouldn't have noticed a difference. Camarillo is starting because he might be our best receiver. Don't get me wrong, I like Camarillo, but that's scary.

Should we have run twice when it was 3rd and goal at the 2? Yeah, probably. But when you've got two plays to get in the endzone from the 2, you should make it, regardless of what is called.

Wilford needs to play next game....see what he can do in a whole game....need a tall target with decent hands.

Yea, it hurt, but I feel pretty good.

We almost did it.
Next week, I think we can win.

Dont rip on Ginn so much, its a tough play, he was trying to not make it obvious, and maybe have the refs not call it.

Clearly, in a jump ball in the corner of the endzone, the defensive player has the advantage. All he has to do is knock it down, and he was lucky enough to intercept it.

I think next week its going to be a great game, and now, I can really say, that its a
NEW BEGINNING!

These guys played their hearts out until the end.

The Jets outplayed the Dolphins all game, the Jets just need to work some things out. They started playing soft coverage at the end to not give big plays. Favre isn't fully comfortable today, the Jets aren't even close to their best football yet, but our defense played good today, stuffing the run and making Chad throw.

and the dolphins arent even close to their best football. Seriousely, you guys should be worried

Dolphin fans, I know you're obviosuly upset now but you guys have such an improved team and are clearly on the rise.

Good luck rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom