*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 107 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

Great game. Our guys played their hearts out and that's all we can ask for. Though we lost. I'm happy with the effort from all our players.

I agree. It was a great effort.

Especially by Fasano, Martin, and Camarillo.

i dont respect crappy playing by our last 2 first round picks
or crappy play calling
bad execution
this reminded me of last year

What I've learned:

We won't win the superbowl this year.
The Jets won't win the superbowl this year.

I will agree with both those statements.However I do hope that we're wrong about the first one.

My god what a game......for all the mistakes we made we had a chance at the end.....my god i cant complain they played their hearts out i cannot believe it

I agree. There was ALOT to like out there today. People just need the right perspective on exactly where this team is right now. Hell, we were 1 PLAY AWAY FROM WINNING!!!!:up:

First off, congrats to the Jet fans on the win. If they are as good as the media and my Jet fan friends say, we almost took one from them.

I thought the phins played very erratic but I see a mighty difference from last year. With the addition of a DB and a wide receiver coupled with positive growth on both sides of the ball, I see us competative.

With all those mistakes, we almost stole one from a fairly tough NYJ team.

and the dolphins arent even close to their best football. Seriousely, you guys should be worried
No we shouldn't we have a chance to win the division if Tom Brady is seriously injured. If he misses next week, we can beat them easily. Favre will get more comfortable as the season goes on, the Dolphins were exactly what I thought they were, except the fact that their run game looked bad, though our run defense is going to be really good this year. The Jets should be excited, our defense has tons of good players, you guys laughed at me saying they might be the most talented in our division, Pace looked like a stud out there, Thomas is back to 06 form, Jenkins is a beast, our CBs are awesome, well Lowery and Revis. The Dolphins front 7 isn't nearly as good as you guys made them to be, TJ tore them up.
Gholston even was getting good pressure on the Dolphins this game, and should of had a sack.

oh, and btw, they are not that much better than us. favre looks like a old man and it will be a very long year for him...mark my words

If I'm a Jet fan I'm not too ecstatic, a lucky as luck can get TD pass, multiple sacks, fumbles, the game changer being a bad PI call, the Jets have a long way to go if they want to be SB contenders. No doubt the Jets are a better team right now, but both Miami and the Jets have a ways to grow this season. Again, I do realize the Jets are ahead of the Fins, I'm not completely psychotic.

First off, congrats to the Jet fans on the win. If they are as good as the media and my Jet fan friends say, we almost took one from them.

I thought the phins played very erratic but I see a mighty difference from last year. With the addition of a DB and a wide receiver coupled with positive growth on both sides of the ball, I see us competative.

With all those mistakes, we almost stole one from a fairly tough NYJ team.
The Jets made loads of mistakes that kept the Dolphins in the game, like that penalty by Woody that would of ended the game because Jones would of picked up a 1st down and around 7 yards.

If I'm a Jet fan I'm not too ecstatic, a lucky as luck can get TD pass, multiple sacks, fumbles, the game changer being a bad PI call, the Jets have a long way to go if they want to be SB contenders. No doubt the Jets are a better team right now, but both Miami and the Jets have a ways to grow this season. Again, I do realize the Jets are ahead of the Fins, I'm not completely psychotic.

All true but a win is a win unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom