*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official* Dolphins vs. Jets gamethread

Hank Goldberg just picked the Jets 20-16 on ESPN.

everyone is picking the jets. On NFL network Sterling Sharpe and Brian Balls both picked the Jets. Guess thats why they are giving us 3

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD ON BRETT FARVE IS A JET......since WHEN......my god can the media do more coverage is it really that big of a deal...I think the bigger story is how the Dolphins will ruin the jets party

I cant remember one time in my entire life of watching football that he ever picked us to win.

And to think he used to do the games with Rick Weaver.
You would expect a little homerism on his part, but he really focuses nore on the wagering aspect of the games and the betting line.

Run Ricky Run!!!

clear.gif

can't Wait! ....side note, does anyone know what color jerseys are we wearing im a tad superstious and need to know weather to where my white or aqua

Man, I'm soo pumped. I could barely sleep last night.

Anyone with how I can watch this game PM ME!!!!!! I'm in PA and it says this **** wont be on in my area. EFF YOU PITTSBURGH
funniest question i ALWAYS here around here.....SPORTSBAR

Anyone with how I can watch this game PM ME!!!!!! I'm in PA and it says this **** wont be on in my area. EFF YOU PITTSBURGH

Yea I'm in the same boat. Luckily we have Sunday Ticket at work and I set up a slingbox there so I will be able to watch it that way. If you could have multiple connections I'd share the info with those who could not. I can't wait for this game to start, my girlfriend got me a Phins coffee mug so I'm going to be drinking coffee out of it until the game starts. I will either be wired or die of a heart attack I'm not sure which but I'm excited!! :wink:

38-16 Jets

Dolphins will be better, but they won't hit their stride until late in the season.

Back
Top Bottom