***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. N.Y. Jets MNF Game Night Thread -10/12/09

If we come out and just flop on both sides of the ball I'm going to be pissed.

I expect to see one first down on our first drive then punt. We havent received the ball first in 4 games. I think they will get 2 first downs then punt.

If anything goes wrong I think it will be our offense that flops and can't do squat but maybe manage one drive till halftime. I think the D will stand somewhat solid no matter what.

First play PA bomb to Ginn, 83 yd td

Did Chris Carter just say for Ronnie Brown to have an effect on the game its going to have to be throwing the ball????????????

So weird seeing the team in orange. I know its not the first time, but its been a while.

hey there fellow fin fans. . anyone have a link for the game tonight . . Im in the UK and there is no MNF coverage here :(

Did Chris Carter just say for Ronnie Brown to have an effect on the game its going to have to be throwing the ball????????????

I cant understand any of them....must be hard to talk with rex ryans and mark sanchezs nuts in your mouth

Back
Top Bottom