***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 102 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread***

Is Sparano a fake?

Remember when he promised us he would get this thing turned around when he came on board? Year three, and we are looking like a 5-11, 6-10, 7-9 team.

nothings over in the season 2-2 you guys sound like its 0-4 season start,still much to play and going into the bye week we can reorganize many areas such as special teams

Benemago and Henning should be gone, Sparano should also be looking over his shoulder.

looks like its new england versus new york jets for the division. we will battle for tird with the bills...
:lol: amazing typo. We are battling with the Bills for the turd of the division.

The dolphins have been disappointing me for the last 9 years (except in '08 of course), why am I still surprised when we play like this?

Guys henning blows, but really Sparano will confirm a HB draw on 3rd and 5?????????????????????????????/

Benemago and Henning should be gone, Sparano should also be looking over his shoulder.

Sparano and coaches making half time adjustments

clear.gif

anyways.. thank god this game isnt on channel 5.. cause im going to bed and watching the office.. although watching our fins tonight would make me laugh harder than the office ever has...

Night all

Why even bother passing when all we do is dink the ball? This is embarrassing Grueden and Jaws just having a blast picking on us!

Back
Top Bottom