***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread*** | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Patriots MNF Game Night Thread***

We go get the best WR in the league and we are running him in motion out of the backfield!

We need to give Pennington the reigns back. Henne just proved to us all he doesn't deserve to be the starter anymore.

Why the **** is Belichick calling defensive timeouts!!!! 3x now. GIVE IT UP, let the game end, who cares if Miami scores here. Jesus.

Well, count me in on the "start Penny" bandwagon. Henne just doesn't have what it takes. You can't break a QB of horrifyingly bad decisions.

I'd keep Ricky, maybe Ronnie, Penny, Marshall, Bess, Long, Dansby, Davis, Wake and Starks. The rest of this team can go **** themselves. And that includes the coaches. Ireland gets the above mentioned people here, so I guess he can stay.

Henne needs to get this s*** together or we might need to rethink him being the Qb of this team.

Trash absolute garbage! This team is trash! Thirsting year of the plan and what do we get on MNF the announcers ridiculing us and Pats fans the only ones heard in the stands!

Back
Top Bottom