***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have the list yet but apparently Ray Rice is playing for Baltimore today...

just saw ray lewis pregame speech to the defense what an *******. cant stand that guy

Final Ravens list:

Ravens list of inactives for their Wild Card game against the Dolphins are: WR Terrance Copper, CB Evan Oglesby, RB Jalen Parmele, LB Antwan Barnes, LB Robert McCune, T Oniel Cousins, G David Hale and QB Todd Bouman.

Veteran wide reciever Derrick Mason, safety Ed Reed, cornerback Fabian Washington, kicker Matt Stover and running back Ray Rice are active and will play.

just saw ray lewis pregame speech to the defense what an *******. cant stand that guy

You probably felt the same way about Pennington until he became a Dolphin.

I might be a little biased because of his contribution to the University of Miami, but in my opinion, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest players and leaders in the modern era.

P.S. Sadly it is his dominance at the middle linebacker position that will ultimately keep Zach Thomas out of the Hall of Fame (they usually only induct the best player at a certain position in a certain era).

Cowher is the only one to pick the Dolphins on NFL Today.

I see Chris Berman has a Fin color tie on today, maybe an omen.....Kick @$$ Fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom